Friday, November 30, 2012

I’m a a Real Estate Investor

Of all of the jobs I’ve tried, analyzed, pondered, and read about over time, there are none which compares to mine. My work is lots of fun. I’m taking ugly houses and make them beautiful.

I help folks out of difficult situations.

I am a Real Estate Investor.

I’m my own boss. I often work in my pajamas from the comfort of my home. I don’t have any staff to baby sit, no perishable inventory to move, no franchise fees to pay, and no store to maintain. Still, I’m in the top 5% of all income earners.

I am a Real Estate Investor.

I now enjoy freedoms I’ve never had before. I am the master of my day. I select who to work with. I choose my hours,

and I decide if I will work 20 hours or 40 hours this week. I am able to also opt to take the day off, without getting anyones authorization. I am able to take a month-long vacation. I can sleep in, or take a power nap after lunch if I want.

I can review my notes and return my calls while lounging in my jacuzzi. I don’t have to commute during rush hour.

I have the liberty to spend plenty of time with my better half and kids. I don’t have the stress and pressure of having to close my next deal by the end of the week, by the end of this month, or even by the end of this year. I’m living in one of the nicest neighborhoods, in one of the loveliest states, in the best country that has ever existed on this Earth.

I am a Real Estate Investor.

There are plenty who want to be like me; many who are learning to be like me; and lots more who would be like me, but

are just waiting for this chance to appear or that circumstance to change At the end of the day, very few actually are like me.

I have been really lucky and blessed. I am ultimately living my dream. I like doing what I do and I would not trade places with anyone, nor trade my life experiences for anyone elses. I am driven by the belief that life is short, and we need to make a contribution in the brief time that we re here, because after all is said and done, it s

really not about us.

I am a Real Estate Investor.

Michael Mazzella, a nationally known Real Estate Investor has been successfully and actively flipping houses in the Hawaii Market since 1993. He has been mentoring other investors to do the same through his mentoring company, Honolulu Mentor since 2006.

categories: Real Estate Investing,House Flipping,Hawaii Real Estate,Hawaii Real Estate Investing,Michael Mazzella

No comments:

Post a Comment