Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Rumor Report: Pepsi to Cut 4,000 Jobs

At The Motley Fool, we know our readers like to be informed. Here's a quick look at today's most relevant financial news, boiled down to what you need to know. In today's video, we cover the following:

  • PepsiCo (NYSE: PEP  ) is reportedly looking to cut thousands of jobs and reduce pension plan costs in order to boost profits.
  • Verizon (NYSE: VZ  ) agreed to increase the amount of compensation it previously disclosed for former CEO Ivan Seidenberg, after the SEC raised concerns. ��
  • Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL  ) hired Todd Teresi, a former executive of Adobe Systems, to lead its struggling iAd business.�

Please enable Javascript to view this video.

So there you have it -- the top financial stories of the day. If you're interested in getting all the news and commentary on these stocks, sign up for My Watchlist -- it's free!

  • Add Verizon�Communications to My Watchlist.
  • Add PepsiCo to My Watchlist.
  • Add Google to My Watchlist.
  • Add Adobe�Systems to My Watchlist.
  • Add Apple to My Watchlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment