Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Retirement Reality Bites: It's Time To Bite Back

I am a Certified Financial Planner(TM) and President of Financial Life Focus, LLC, a Fee-Only Independent Registered Investment Advisory firm in Livingston, New Jersey. I began my career over 30 years ago as an accountant, focusing on tax, audit, financial accounting and forensic accounting. In the mid '80s, I shifted my attention to personal financial planning, tax planning, investment strategy and wealth management. I have embraced a Financial Life Planning approach in my work with clients, having customized if for my practice after participating in training with Money Quotient(TM) and the Kinder Institute. Life planning goes beyond numbers. It's not just about making money and investing money, but about using the money to fulfill your dreams. Inspired by the impact this approach has had on my life and that of my clients, I wrote a book for other advisors - The Business of Life: An "Inside-Out" Approach to Building a More Successful Financial Planning Practice (published November 2010).

Contact Michael F. Kay

5 Best Building Product Stocks To Watch For 2015

The author is a Forbes contributor. The opinions expressed are those of the writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment